Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am in the UK and wanted to do some shopping online with a website shipping only in Spain.
I am in need of a Spanish address and someone to send the parcel to me to the UK, obviously I would pay you on top of the courier charges (potentially earning extra income) In the past i have tried Spain Box however I and many others have been through countless problems with them.

I was thinking I could pay someone the total sum through Paypal.
This Including:
the website order + courier charge to UK + Price the parcel forwarder (you) is charging for doing the job.

Anyone in Spain could start a business with this! if everything runs smoothly then i will continue to use you and also recommend you to others here in the UK. If you are interested do let me know :)

·
Administrator
36,094 Posts
Hi there, I am in the UK and wanted to do some shopping online with a website shipping only in Spain.
I am in need of a Spanish address and someone to send the parcel to me to the UK, obviously I would pay you on top of the courier charges (potentially earning extra income) In the past i have tried Spain Box however I and many others have been through countless problems with them.

I was thinking I could pay someone the total sum through Paypal.
This Including:
the website order + courier charge to UK + Price the parcel forwarder (you) is charging for doing the job.

Anyone in Spain could start a business with this! if everything runs smoothly then i will continue to use you and also recommend you to others here in the UK. If you are interested do let me know :)
There are countless 'mailbox' type places all over Spain which receive mail. Try contacting some of them to see if they will forward mail to the UK.

In fact I think this company does https://www.mbe.es/es

·
Registered
241 Posts
You could try Rawhideremovals on the Costa Blanca. Search it on Google, they do it the other way round - We've just used them and they provide a great service. You would need to ask if they do (or can) operate in the opposite direction.

For UK>>>SAPIN it's 10% of the invoice(s) of the items.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Pluribox when I need to do some shopping in Spain. I am in Italy, but they also deliver in the UK, and they offer a good price shipping and their forwarding fee is reasonable. They always sent my items quickly to me and I never had any problem with them. I think it could be a good option for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts