Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any golfers out there fancy joining the Sunday night par 3 league at Emirates GC? It starts March 4th at 7pm, I have played in the last 3 seasons and its great fun and have met some great people. Let me know...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Its actually an individual league but you rotate pairings each week. You don't need an official handicap to enter as its more social fun but there is a competitive side to it as well. Handicaps get adjusted each week to make it fair. There are also spot prizes each week and free drinks!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Since it is individual league, if you have to travel for business on some Sunday, it won't mess others up ?

I was always interested, but have to travel sometimes on Sunday, and didn't want to mess it up for other people.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for this! My husband thinks this is great, I go from moaning when he wants to play golf in the UK, to showing him this link! He arrives in Dubai on 2nd March to start work and this will be a great way for him to meet people!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would be interested but I also travel sometimes early in the week. If it was along the lines of a squash ladder, or better yet was over less time (four weeks for example) then I could commit.

Good idea though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.