Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm considering buying a 3 bedroom apartment in Palm Jumeirah and I have narrowed it down to the following developments:

Tiara
Oceana
Fairmont Palm Residences

Any feedback, positive or negative on the above will be appreciated :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
high er end, expensive, more people moving out than in from what I can recall from the last news article.

If you're living in it then they will probably be fine - renting maybe less so.

Personally I've never liked Tiara or Oceana as there is always a lot going on in the pool area, theres a lot of real estate to pay for that you cannot use, and they are noisy. Never seen the 3 bed versions, but thought the 2 bed ones were a bit poky.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I used to live in the Fairmont, the apartments are lovely, the main pool is really nice too. Only downside really is the beach. The sand is more like construction rubble and Nakheel are soon going to be building a shopping mall on the beach in front of the North Residence so I'd avoid that. The South Residence has construction going on next door but shouldn't be a problem if you're in a seaview apartment.

Never been in the Oceana apartments, but the facilities are nice if crowded (they bus people in from Movenpick hotels all over Dubai to use the beach and pool). Not sure I'd like living there though.

Tiara Residence is going to have lots of construction on the Shoreline facing side very soon and isn't as nice as Oceana from what I've seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts