Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Moving to Oz - probably on the skilled independent visa and just wondered if anyone could give me feedback as my trade is painting and decorating.

Just wondered if there is plenty of work for my trade and what areas of oz I am more likely to have work??

Were thinking of moving to melbourne or adelaide - any painters in these areas that can give any information??

My wife is thinking about re-training as currently works in an office - would prefer to try something different when move out to Oz. Is it easy enough to apply for college/university when you arrive - would probably be a child care course???

Would really appreciate any sort of information.

Thank you.

Marc

·
Banned
934 Posts
Hi,

Moving to Oz - probably on the skilled independent visa and just wondered if anyone could give me feedback as my trade is painting and decorating.

Just wondered if there is plenty of work for my trade and what areas of oz I am more likely to have work??

Were thinking of moving to melbourne or adelaide - any painters in these areas that can give any information??

My wife is thinking about re-training as currently works in an office - would prefer to try something different when move out to Oz. Is it easy enough to apply for college/university when you arrive - would probably be a child care course???

Would really appreciate any sort of information.

Thank you.

Marc
First thing you have to do is see if you still qualify got a VISA with the changes that were anounced yesterday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts