Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there to all. My Husband and i are moving to Spain in March 2010. I do not speak Spanish but my Huband speaks the language fluently. He would love to be able to find a job in the Painting industry as soon as we arrive. He has been a painter for 22 years and is excellent at his job. Hoping that anybody who knows someone looking for someone reliable and efficient, please contact us. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi there to all. My Husband and i are moving to Spain in March 2010. I do not speak Spanish but my Huband speaks the language fluently. He would love to be able to find a job in the Painting industry as soon as we arrive. He has been a painter for 22 years and is excellent at his job. Hoping that anybody who knows someone looking for someone reliable and efficient, please contact us. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.
Hi, there really is very little work around in Spain at the moment. The construction industry crashed during the course of last year due to too many houses being built and of course the recession. So all related industries, including painting etc have been hit hard too. Your husband may have pretty tough competition both from existing expats, nationals and the fact there isnt much work around.

When you get to Spain it would be sensible to bring a good financial back up and if possible try to makes sure you have some kind of income organised beforehand - I'm not sure that painting is gonna be the answer. But him being fluent hopefully might help with something over here

Jo xxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.