Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

To go across as a web designer according to vetassess you need a bachelors degree and 1yrs minimum paid employment.

If i enrolled on a degree for 3yrs starting this september, could i start my own LTD company at the end of yr1 and run it along side my degree so when i graduated in yr3 i would have 2yrs experience then.

Im good with web design, just don't have the paper qualification to meet the entry requirement.

I would do a LTD company as i am in effect working for a company (just one that i own) and surely that meets the requirement as long as the job i am doing is web design!

Any help appreciated

Matt

G

·
Only work experience after you have qualified is counted as skilled experience for DIAC as before that you were working as an unskilled person.

So finish uni, get more work experience then apply.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only work experience after you have qualified is counted as skilled experience for DIAC as before that you were working as an unskilled person.

So finish uni, get more work experience then apply.
Cheers for the reply.

Thats a shame.

I am skilled in web design , but not formally skilled as have no paper qualifications. If i could prove i was doing it for them 2yrs by way of portfolio etc would they let me use them 2yrs then?

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.