Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a question, next week I will going to apply for spouse UK visa, I meet financial requirement and I get paid cash every week (Friday) I have the payslips stating this.

I deposit straightaway the net amount shown on the payslip with the reference "WAGES".

To make things easier I keep Bank's paying book and Excel spreadsheet showing the followings: (DATE OF CASH PAYMENT|*AMOUNT ON WAGE SLIP (NET PAY)| DATE OF BANK DEPOSIT| AMOUNT DEPOSITED.

Today I have noticed that one of my deposited amount is not matching with the payslip amount. For example: instead of depositing 304.20, I deposited 304.40.

To be honest I didn't realise it untill now. All the other remaning 25 deposits amount matching with the payslip amount. My question is, is this issue going to create any sort of problem? Do i need to write a cover letter explaining that i made a mistake while depositing? or shall i leave it as it is? I'm kind of worried now..

Many thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
One mismatched deposit out of 25 should hardly cause problems. At least you deposited more, not less. Just explain briefly about your small error. You should be fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
One mismatched deposit out of 25 should hardly cause problems. At least you deposited more, not less. Just explain briefly about your small error. You should be fine.

Hi Joppa thank you very much for your quick reply, I feel less worried now.

And I got another small question, shall i send 27 payslips instead of 26? what will happen if I send more than 26?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Should be exactly 6 months. So 26 instead of 27. If you send more than needed, that can affect how they work out your annual income (i.e. which payslips they use, e.g. the first 26 or last 26).

·
Registered
474 Posts
Some people advised to be in the safe side to apply with 27or 28 payslips Joppa ,the last one shouldn't be more than 28 days .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should be exactly 6 months. So 26 instead of 27. If you send more than needed, that can affect how they work out your annual income (i.e. which payslips they use, e.g. the first 26 or last 26).
Thank you so much for your valuable information Joppa...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anyway I gave them 28 payslips the last one is less than 28days ,hope they won't take the first 26as Joppa said .

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
That's not true. More isn't necessarily better. Submitting more than required can lead to confusion by ECO about your exact intentions, and can at times lead to rejection. Remember, ECO won't do your job for you. They won't say 'Let's see. Using pay record A to F meets the requirement but not B to G. So let's use the first and issue the visa.'

·
Registered
474 Posts
But we have seen last week am applicant was refused a visa because he didn't submit the last bank statement that matches the payslip of 27th May if you remember the case

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes but what happened was that at the last minute the applicant decided to submit the 7th payslip (quite unnecessary as his previous 6 payslips met the requirement and 28-day rule) but failed to include corresponding bank statement (which he didn't have). He was refused visa because there was no evidence of his last pay being credited to his account. If he hadn't submitted his 7th payslip, he would have been approved.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I really feel bad for him. I'm also giving 26 weekly payslips from 1 job. From Feb to 27th July. And I also got my final payslip from my 2nd job today, which am counting 28 days. So my latest bank statement will come 23rd and last weekly payslip will come 27th. Hopefully I'm gonna apply 28th July.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Your latest payslip MUST have corresponding bank statement showing the money going into your account, or it will not be accepted. What you should do is to go to your bank as soon as your pay is credited, ask for extra statement and get them to stamp it. You can apply online as soon as your pay is credited, and submit your documents when you go for biometrics.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for this valuable information Joppa. I will get the bank to print me off a extra statement on 28th July and stamp it. But I don't think it would be a proper statement. Would that be ok?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.