Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again
hope someone will answer my question please which areas are the cheapest for renting and the same for buying is one area more than another looking to book flights over to cyprus in feb what is you opinion
thank you

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Hi again
hope someone will answer my question please which areas are the cheapest for renting and the same for buying is one area more than another looking to book flights over to cyprus in feb what is you opinion
thank you
Limassol is the most expensive place to buy or rent because it has a lot of foreign businesses who will pay extortionate rents for their staff.
Larnaca and Paphos are the areas most favoured by expats, Laranca being marginally cheaper for property than Paphos.
Personally I would not like to live in the Larnaca area as I find it very unattractive compared to the paphos area but everyone has different tastes so you should take a look at a few areas before deciding where to live.

Veronica

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx veronica
coming to cyprus in feb just to look around what are the areas best to visit in Pafos looking for schools and expats and children As we have never been to pafos so do not know any areas what so ever
thanx
lynn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.