Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I have submitted EOI for Subclass 189. But i couldn't find the passport details which i have provided during EOI ID creation. I need to check one thing so how can i find this and is there any way to edit the passport info.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
25,780 Posts
Dear All

I have submitted EOI for Subclass 189. But i couldn't find the passport details which i have provided during EOI ID creation. I need to check one thing so how can i find this and is there any way to edit the passport info.

Thanks in Advance.
You cannot edit the passport info

Cheers

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello,

When you download the file using 'View EOI' option, there is a section named 'Passport details.' You can see few of the passport details here in this section. See if information is present that you are looking for !!

Thanks. At least couldn't I see the info?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,

When you download the file using 'View EOI' option, there is a section named 'Passport details.' You can see few of the passport details here in this section. See if information is present that you are looking for !!
Thanks. But there is no such passport details option. Please suggest any other way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.