Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone

i just want to get more information from your experiences, we will apply in august or september for spouse visa but i get afraid my husband start a new job from january 2015 so we will apply under cat A more more than 6 months with the same compagny.
if we want to submit the P60 it will show his work from april 2014 to april 2015, and the period of april 2014 to dec 2014 he was with another compagny so it will not show the current job...
i get confused
its possible to apply without P60? or its very important?

thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think P60 is an optional document. But does make the case stronger. But because it's not from your current employer it might cause confusion.

But you said your husband started with his new employer in January?, if so he should have got a P60 in April or May. Doesn't have to be a full tax year to get P60.

I think you should leave it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for your answear
My husband start à new Job in jan 2015 and we Will apply in septembre so from this crûrent job we ll not have this p60 because they give in april every year so the p60 for the period 2014 to 2015 Will cover the last Job plus 4 months from the new one... Or just for 2015 showing just 4months As You said it ll be possible to have this document just for the new Job from Jan to august 2015?
I read somewhere p60 is a document they give every financial year from april to april
Sorry i get confused lots of things to Check thx for help

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm assuming that your husband left his previous job, and started the new one in January 2015. Although he's only been 4 months with the company he should have gotten a P60 in April. I think he should speak to his employer.

I'm also applying for my wife end of July.
I started my employment in December 2014 and got a P60 in April 2015. Only reflects 5 months of my income. So I will write a note with it to explain this.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just to clarify any confusion.
If your husband does manage to get a P60,
It will only reflect his January to April income, so the rest of the remaining months will be on his 2016 P60.

I hope you understand how it's worked out!.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thank you for your help, we will submit the P60 + note to explain
very helpful to be in this forum
thanks looot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as i understand you need to write a note to explain that your P60 is from april 2014 to april 2015 and you start a new job so the document not reflect your real financial requirements
in our case we have just 4 month from the new job in the P60
good luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
can somone please advise me
i have asked this question many times
i started work in may after the tax period 6 april
so my p60 is showing about 200 pounds less
p60 is showing work from 01 may 2014 to 01 may 2015
i started my job 01 may 2014
please if possible any help