Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I hope someone can clarify an issue i have.

I have read that a P60 should be included with supporting documents if you have one.

I do have one however the P60 (for tax year ending April 2015) shows my total income as £14,991.

This is not the figure i am relying on as my current employment which i started in October 2014 is £18960 gross per year and i have the correct wage slips showing gross monthly income above £1550.

My question is, is it compulsory to include a P60, should i include it or not as i think it would confuse the ECO.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can someone also explain what does UKBA mean by 'date of application' regarding the 28 day rule.

the reason why i am confused is because a solicitor told me that that you must submit your supporting documents and biometrics at the VAS in Pakistan within 28 days of last payslip and bank statement.

Does anyone have a link for immigration rules regarding the 28day rule?

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Staple a note to your P60 explaining why it doesn't coincide with your current salary.

The date of application is the date that you submit the application online not when you submit your documents at the VAC.

l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...06_immigration_rules_appendix_fm_se_final.pdf

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Nyclon,

thank you for your reply.

is there any information from UKBA stating that the date of application is the date you submit it online?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.