Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a software developer living and working in Cape Town on an Exceptional Skills permit. I would like to apply for a P.R. (based on my Exceptional Skills).

Since I already have an exceptional skills permit in my passport do I have to resubmit all of my supporting document such as:
• Proof of highest educational, trade and/or professional degrees/certificates, and transcriptions thereof
• Letter from a foreign or South African organ of State or from an established South African academic, cultural or business body, confirming the applicant's extraordinary skills or qualifications or both
• Other proof to substantiate exceptional skills or qualifications, such as publications and other testimonials
• Letter of motivation stating that the applicant's skills will benefit the South African environment in which he or she intends to operate.

--------
Is it possible for me to just show my exceptional skills permit and submit original medical/radiological and police clearances? Or should I have to resubmit all the documents that I submitted for the Exceptional Skills application?

Great forum here and thanks in advance for your input!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I dont know answer to your question, but I would like to know how you got ecceptional skills permit. I mean what qualifications you hold, how much experience you have etc

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Nevertheless, if you have an Exceptional Skills Work Permit, then you would apply for an "Exceptional Skills PR".

With PR it is always a new full application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts