Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hell joppa...

I was wondering if you could be of help or perhaps anyone willing to help me with my situation.

Here it goes.
I'm an overstayer since 2010, I'm from none-EU country / Africa, I met my partner 2012 in university, she's from Poland and we've been living together for almost 2 years.

Our relationship is genuine without a doubt. We have untiliy Bill, her payslip, both of our bank statement with the same address, GP registered letter on th same address, many pictures of us being together with family and friends. (These are the question my lawyer ask of me)

I have a opened a case with a solicitor to look into my case, she said we have a case, as we are planning to get married in the future.

My student visa expired in 2010 and I couldn't renew due physiological and mental stress after been admitted in hospital for 3 month and on medication for 2 years, I had to undergo a major operation (spinal cord T4) used crushes and chest bracket for that 2 year.

I just really want to get this sorted and support my partner, she's been a darling all through and a great supporter.

Do you really think I have a case?

My solicitor says; I have a good case and I might be granted 5 years as I'm with my partner and planning to get married in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to get other people's who has gone through the same ordeal opinion.

Perhaps that will get me prepared for the worse should need be.

·
Super Moderator
18,047 Posts
You've overstayed for 5 years and you have a very specific situation. You need professional help and since you have it you should be relying on them for information. I'm closing this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.