Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have question for my Overseas and Australia Work experience while submitting EOI.

I have Overseas(India) relevant work experience from April 2011 to March 2016. (4 years 11 months) and Australia Work experience from April 2016 to till date(1 year 3 months) - Relevant experience confirmed by ACS

Que 1: - In EOI, there is section for “Employment” – “Provide details of client’s employment history for last 10 years.”

So, I am adding my overseas and Australia experience under this section. Selecting Country “India” and “Australia” wherever applicable.

Is it correct? Please someone confirm.

Additionally,

Que 2: - There is section of “Professional year” – Has the client completed a gazette professional year in Australia in the last 48 months? – Yes/No

I am selecting Yes,

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
23,871 Posts
Hi All,

I have question for my Overseas and Australia Work experience while submitting EOI.

I have Overseas(India) relevant work experience from April 2011 to March 2016. (4 years 11 months) and Australia Work experience from April 2016 to till date(1 year 3 months) - Relevant experience confirmed by ACS

Que 1: - In EOI, there is section for “Employment” – “Provide details of client’s employment history for last 10 years.”

So, I am adding my overseas and Australia experience under this section. Selecting Country “India” and “Australia” wherever applicable.

Additionally,

Que 2: - There is section of “Professional year” – Has the client completed a gazette professional year in Australia in the last 48 months? – Yes/No

I am selecting Yes,

Thank you in advance.
1. correct
2. Wrong . It's for those who studied in Australia . You can't claim

Please don't claim points for the period ACS had deducted from your experience towards AQF

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts