Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VERY posh sounding female, trotting along, calling out to her friend that she had just seen dildos for sale at 3 euros each and that Ann Summers charges 25 euros for them. She then passed my plant stall and I heard no more of this interesting conversation!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
VERY posh sounding female, trotting along, calling out to her friend that she had just seen dildos for sale at 3 euros each and that Ann Summers charges 25 euros for them. She then passed my plant stall and I heard no more of this interesting conversation!
Should feature in those lists of what things cost in various destinations for holidaymakers, along with the Coca Cola, bottle of wine, 3 course meal for 2 and suncream.:D

·
Registered
15,742 Posts
How lovely, second-hand presumably? :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She was over 50, very wrinkly, wearing black tights. black hot pants with silver sequin trim, black top,black sunglasses.....dahling

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you enlighten us as to the differences between the basic and the de luxe models?
Apart from price, that is.
Welllll...........there's the Lovers Lust at £35 then there's the Ride 'em Cowgirl also at £35 I believe, both of which come with a harness. Then there's the Double Ended, sounded a bit of an eye waterer that one. There is an extra slim metallic one, priced at £109 Will that do for starters??

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
Welllll...........there's the Lovers Lust at £35 then there's the Ride 'em Cowgirl also at £35 I believe, both of which come with a harness. Then there's the Double Ended, sounded a bit of an eye waterer that one. There is an extra slim metallic one, priced at £109 Will that do for starters??
Did you make this up..??
I think we should be told.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts