Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
What do you like doing? What's your budget?

Tennis, mountain biking, skydiving, watching TV, track days, knitting, stargazing, hiking, camping, sunbathing, swimming, eating, scrap-booking, gym, interpretive dance classes, computer gaming, skateboarding, busking, train spotting, rock climbing, website development, build a kit car ... there's a few indoor and outdoor activities to get you going, give us a shout when you're bored of them and we'll suggest a few more.

·
Registered
520 Posts
What do you like doing? What's your budget?

Tennis, mountain biking, skydiving, watching TV, track days, knitting, stargazing, hiking, camping, sunbathing, swimming, eating, scrap-booking, gym, interpretive dance classes, computer gaming, skateboarding, busking, train spotting, rock climbing, website development, build a kit car ... there's a few indoor and outdoor activities to get you going, give us a shout when you're bored of them and we'll suggest a few more.
Cheese rolling & ferret racing. Mud wrestling can be fun.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Ahh, cheese rolling, from my old hometown. Now there's an outdoor activity that everyone should have a crack at. I'm wondering why it was never mad an Olympic sport.
Due again next bank holiday after they tried to ban it for being too dangerous. Used to be a good excuse to wander over to Coopers Hill from the UK home in Cranham followed by malt beverage at the Black Horse. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
520 Posts
No way, you're from Cranham? I'm from Nailsworth originally and used to go biking up Cranham woods. Spent many a drunken evening in the Black Horse up Amberley and still got a few mates left up the common.
Used to run a company in Brimscombe sometime back. Small world. Needed a lift home many a summers evening from Amberley :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think cheese rolling can be done in the sand? has anyone tried it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.