Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just become a member of "Expats". Moved back home from the USA where I spent 25 years of my life and would like to keep up with my English. Saw this site and found it most interesting. I am very wet behind my ears when it comes to moving about this type of sites. Truely and honestly this is my first time in a forum, so my profused apologies. Well,I would like to wish you all a wonderful 2010. May it bring us lots of peace and quiet... :) Happy New Year:)

·
Registered
19,436 Posts
Hi, I have just become a member of "Expats". Moved back home from the USA where I spent 25 years of my life and would like to keep up with my English. Saw this site and found it most interesting. I am very wet behind my ears when it comes to moving about this type of sites. Truely and honestly this is my first time in a forum, so my profused apologies. Well,I would like to wish you all a wonderful 2010. May it bring us lots of peace and quiet... :) Happy New Year:)
Your experiences may help DinaM, an American who'll be moving to Madrid in March of 2010. See the threads she's posted in the last couple of days.
In the meantime welcome to this forum! What's hitting you as being different in Spain from the last time you lived here?? You must have left a few years before I arrived and it's changed a lot, probably more in the south, hasn't it??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.