Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks day 126 since biometrics. I'm hoping it's true we'll hear back by October 31st as the email so many of us received stated.

My question is if the visa (settlement) came back rejected how soon after can one reapply? And if you reapply are you eligible for premium services? If forced to do this process all over again I will pay whatever it takes to not wait this long.

I'm honestly trying to brace myself for the worst outcome while also trying to remain hopeful for a good outcome.

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
You can apply as soon as possible, but whether it's wise to do so is another matter. You need to sit down and examine in the cool light of day why you have been rejected, and plan an action that will hopefully put it right. It may mean appealing against the decision if you think you have been wrongly denied, and it may mean making a fresh application putting things right.
You are advised not to use the priority service with a record of visa rejection, but there is nothing to stop you doing it. Such application invariably takes longer to process as they need to reopen your rejected application first.

·
Super Moderator
18,086 Posts
You can apply whenever you want but obviously you should make sure you meet the requirements. You can pay for priority but if you've been refused a visa they will need to investigate the reasons for refusal which will slow down processing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Joppa & Nyclon for your responses! It has not been rejected, I'm still waiting for a decision to be made. I just want to prepare myself for the worst outcome since it's always in the back of my head that it's a possibility.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.