Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Sorry to bother you all but I just wanted to make sure I had everything before we apply. For the accommodation evidence, we haven’t received the contract yet and I am not sure if my solicitor will request for both copies to be returned to them. If that is the case I won’t have an original to send with the evidence. Does that pose a problem?
I wanted to learn the answer now so that if we need an original I will try and request for a third to be sent to me.
Also if anyone knows how long the biometric appointment takes from submitting the online form and whether there is an option or do we get given a date and time? We are getting towards the 28 days for evidence expiry and wanted to see if we could apply online and then get the latest possible appointment as I need to send the evidence to my fiancé in Turkey.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi
Sorry to bother you all but I just wanted to make sure I had everything before we apply. For the accommodation evidence, we haven’t received the contract yet and I am not sure if my solicitor will request for both copies to be returned to them. If that is the case I won’t have an original to send with the evidence. Does that pose a problem?
I wanted to learn the answer now so that if we need an original I will try and request for a third to be sent to me.
Also if anyone knows how long the biometric appointment takes from submitting the online form and whether there is an option or do we get given a date and time? We are getting towards the 28 days for evidence expiry and wanted to see if we could apply online and then get the latest possible appointment as I need to send the evidence to my fiancé in Turkey.
Thanks
You should have an original signed Tenancy Agreement, not only for the Visa app. but for your own protection as a Tenant.

Your Solicitor must provide the Original Agreement. These Agreements are prepared quickly, the format is standard.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Also if anyone knows how long the biometric appointment takes from submitting the online form and whether there is an option or do we get given a date and time?
Not sure about the fiancé online application, but am sure it's the same procedure for booking the biometric appointment, after you fill in the application and submit they will give you a calendar and it has all the available dates and you select the best date for you and then you select the best time for you. They will send you an email with all this on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.