Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

can you please some help , regarding Organise your health examinations - for not dis appear . I have done medical on 16 OCT 2013 . It is confirmed that hospital guys successfully uploaded reports to DIAC but this link still it showing to me . But in case of my wife and KID it disappears and showing as No health examinations are required for this person is this problem with my health report . When i asked this to my consultant they are telling wait for case officer allocation and his feedback. can you suggest how do we track this issue.

To confirm that i am co-applicant my wife as primary applicant

Regards.
Babu

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,

can you please some help , regarding Organise your health examinations - for not dis appear . I have done medical on 16 OCT 2013 . It is confirmed that hospital guys successfully uploaded reports to DIAC but this link still it showing to me . But in case of my wife and KID it disappears and showing as No health examinations are required for this person is this problem with my health report . When i asked this to my consultant they are telling wait for case officer allocation and his feedback. can you suggest how do we track this issue.

Regards.
Babu

It might be possible that your results have been referred to MOH and they will review and then update the system. Don't worry, if you have nothing major problem in Medical then nothing to worry it will be updated soon..

You can ask CO as well. He/She will confirm it.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Your medicals got referred to MOC and will take around 1.5 months to clear. Wait for this time. I think , there are no problem with your health unless you have some medical histories.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your medicals got referred to MOC and will take around 1.5 months to clear. Wait for this time. I think , there are no problem with your health unless you have some medical histories.
thanks for your mail , i don't have any major medical issue . my worry is for same application my kid and my wife got cleared only it is pending with me that reaosn i worried even hospital guys told if any issue then they will inform before uploading and they confirmed every things is fine ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
thanks for your mail , i don't have any major medical issue . my worry is for same application my kid and my wife got cleared only it is pending with me that reaosn i worried even hospital guys told if any issue then they will inform before uploading and they confirmed every things is fine ...

Not to worry, sometimes if they feel to check it again with their folks, they refer..I hope you will be cleared soon. All individuals have different results so your kid and wife have already passed it doesn't mean you won't..just few more checks..an you will be all set.

hope it helps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to worry, sometimes if they feel to check it again with their folks, they refer..I hope you will be cleared soon. All individuals have different results so your kid and wife have already passed it doesn't mean you won't..just few more checks..an you will be all set.

hope it helps.
thanks for your mail and kind response i will wait for this ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks for your mail and kind response i will wait for this ...
Hi ,

We have submitted our medicals on 8th of Oct 2013 . They are still in Submitted state with Organise Health Requirements . We are three people . For all three it is the same status like ' Reports submitted to Diac' . We dont have a CO Yet. Not sure what is happening and when they will be cleared.

Is there anyway having the 'Organise Health Requirements' for more than four weeks time .

Regards,
Kishore.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi ,

We applied for 186 ENS on 15th October.

We have submitted our medicals on 8th of Oct 2013 . They are still in Submitted state with Organise Health Requirements link appearning evisa. We are three people . For all three it is the same status like ' Reports submitted to Diac' . We dont have a CO Yet. Not sure what is happening and when they will be cleared.

Is there anyway having the 'Organise Health Requirements' for more than four weeks time .

Regards,
Kishore.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi All,

I have an urgent query. May U please help.

I did my Medicals on the 15th of November and just checked to find out if the Medical Cent. Has uploaded my document by logging into skillselect website using my trn and to my surprise I got this msg

“No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship”

I think its weird.

Mr Good Guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Occupation - 263111* ACS Applied - 4th June 2013* IELTS Test Date 8th June 2013*
IELTS results 21st June 2013*All 7 or more* ACS results = +ve 25th September 2013*
EOI 60 points for 189 submitted 1st October 2013* Invitation 21st October 2013* Visa Lodge 5th November 2013* PCC 12th November 2013* Med 15 November 2013* Case Officer ??? * Visa Grant ??? *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi All,

I have an urgent query. May U please help.

I did my Medicals on the 15th of November and just checked to find out if the Medical Cent. Has uploaded my document by logging into skillselect website using my trn and to my surprise I got this msg

“No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship”

I think its weird.

Mr Good Guy.

Occupation - 263111* ACS Applied - 4th June 2013* IELTS Test Date 8th June 2013*
IELTS results 21st June 2013*All 7 or more* ACS results = +ve 25th September 2013*
EOI 60 points for 189 submitted 1st October 2013* Invitation 21st October 2013* Visa Lodge 5th November 2013* PCC 12th November 2013* Med 15 November 2013* Case Officer ??? * Visa Grant ??? *
Hi,
This is actually good news. This means you are cleared on the meds. 1 more step towards the grant letter!! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi,
This is actually good news. This means you are cleared on the meds. 1 more step towards the grant letter!! :)
Oh is it... r u sure?

Thanks mate...if thats the case, I am happy...

Do everybody get this msg after medicals?

Mr Good Guy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh is it... r u sure?

Thanks mate...if thats the case, I am happy...

Do everybody get this msg after medicals?

Mr Good Guy.

Hi mate,
Not sure if everybody gets it or not, but everybody sure HOPES to get it!! :) :)

Some of the applicants gets their medicals referred for more analysis, and thereby has a bit of delay( like 1-2 months) in the application process. So you just managed to save yourself from that!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi mate,
Not sure if everybody gets it or not, but everybody sure HOPES to get it!! :) :)

Some of the applicants gets their medicals referred for more analysis, and thereby has a bit of delay( like 1-2 months) in the application process. So you just managed to save yourself from that!

Thanks alot mate.

I like the way u put it "Not sure if everybody gets it or not, but everybody sure HOPES to get it!! :) :)"

Mr Good Guy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi! Had my medicals oct 31 and had been having OH on my evisa screen evensince. I had declared medical conditions so it was expected to be referred to MOC., CO was
allocated yesterday and confirmed that meds was indeed referred. Today, upon checking my evisa page, the OH message has been replaced with ' no health exam required'.. But on the docs list page health requirement status is ' requested'.

I hope you can help me reconcile the terms and what exactly they
mean - whether meds are ok or still hanging.

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi

Hi,

Regards.
Babu
Hi Babu,

I got the same problem. I actually did my medicals last 1st November but still can see the "Organise your health examinations". I read the thread below, not so sure if you were referred? I checked the clinic and called them twice and told me that I have no problem with my medical as all were "Normal".

Appreciate if you can give me feedback about this.

Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts