Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been dealing with this situation for the past two months with no success and I really hope you might be able to help with advice.

I have ADSL with Orange and they were wrongly charging me for three months in a row, not taking the promotion I had into account. My friend filed a complaint through the Online Customer Chat and after a week or so they sent me a message saying that they solved the problem and the money will appear in my bank account within 30 days. However after that time passed I still received nothing and had to contact them through chat again and they opened three (!) cases again saying that the money was actually sent and they will investigate what happened. I threatened them with going to OCU and court and two days ago they sent another message saying that I will receive my 150 euros back.

A customer service agent called me yesterday to say that the problem is solved and I will receive my money within 15-20 (!!!) days, which is unbelievable as I've been waiting for over 40 days already to get my money. I'm leaving Spain next Friday and closing my bank account, so I need this money ASAP and I've informed the agent of it, saying that I'm actually leaving Spain on Tuesday to hurry them up, to which he said after 5 minutes of arguing that they might do an exception and try to solve it by Friday, which is still not an option for me. I am travelling on Monday and I really need this money back as soon as possible, especially considering that they also overcharged my account for 170 euros for Internet in Portugal, which was actually covered by my tariff and mentioned in the welcome message I received from Orange, and now my bank account balance is negative thanks to Orange thefts. I can't cancel this transaction for some reason through Sabadell Internet banking and I guess will have to go to the bank on Monday to hopefully solve this, but it's not my biggest headache at the moment. I tried threatening Orange agents, asking them nicely and all the other ways to get my money back, spending an overall 3 hour time talking to at least 10 different persons. Is there any other way how I can get them to transfer my money to me at the earliest time possible? Please help, I'm really getting desperate about this situation.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts