Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would you like to be in a years time ?

My name is Julie Chaffey and I am currently based in the UK. I am looking for ex pats and french community in France who would be interested in a business opportunity. It is due to launch in France in early 2016 and I am looking to recruit individuals who want to start up their own business.

If you are a hairdresser, beautician, Nail technician, Mum with kids , retired or just looking for additional income every month then get in touch now. This is a fantastic ground floor opportunity.

Whats the catch ?

There is no catch
There is no fee to pay right now (around 100 Euros for full kit and website only outlay in 2016)
5 months worth of free training and support in the run up to launch
Training on product and how to build your team so on day 1 your business rocks and you are ready to go
Once France launches you get paid 3 hours after every sale
You can run the business entirely from home and on your phone should you wish to
Sales of leading technology mineral beauty products that sell themselves

What do you need ?

to be Friendly and personable
Ability to use Social media
Willingness to learn
have a love for beauty products

I answered an add like this a year ago and now have a team of over 120 people worldwide and looking to further expand my team.

You can contact me:
1.on here in messages
2.find me on facebook and friend request me

There is no commitment in making contact and I have a website where i can give you much more information. If this is not the opportunity for you then please share this with others you may know

Me and my team are intending coming to France in the next month to meet with interested individuals so get in touch soon

Thanks for reading
Julie

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts