Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

we are 3 friends.

One of us has the Australien citizenship, one of us a working holiday visa and another one a graduate visa(expiring end of the month and not eligible for pr application).

We wanna open a restaurant together but there are few things we are not sure about:

1. How we can manage it to sponsor the one who has the graduate visa when her occupation is not on the list for the 457 visa? She should work as restaurant manager or chef but she has no degree in that area. Any ideas?

2. When we buy the restaurant can the one with the working holiday visa an owner of the business as well because he is the main investor or has it to be a pr holder or citizen only?

If you know a affordable lawyer who is specialised in this area and is operating in Sydney please let me know as well.

Thank you in advance and don't hesitate to ask any further questions if I wasn't clear.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.