Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have an EE Profile which got PNP from ontario. At that time my CRS is 339+600(PNP) = 939.
A day before Invitation (6-Sep) my profile got ineligible.
Upon initial screening I understood that my Expreiance history got deleted accedentally.
My question is now is it possible to create a new profile and associate it with the Ontario-PNP, I received for previous EE profile?.
If it is possible what are the steps to do so? Let me know if some other information is required to answer my question.
Thanks
-Eswar

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I have an EE Profile which got PNP from ontario. At that time my CRS is 339+600(PNP) = 939.
A day before Invitation (6-Sep) my profile got ineligible.
Upon initial screening I understood that my Expreiance history got deleted accedentally.
My question is now is it possible to create a new profile and associate it with the Ontario-PNP, I received for previous EE profile?.
If it is possible what are the steps to do so? Let me know if some other information is required to answer my question.
Thanks
-Eswar
Could you please let me know how did you get OINP nomincation?
My score is 415 and I have not received any invite still. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received a message in my EE profile that Ontario would like to invite me for PNP nomination. I didn't do any thing special for that. I think it also depends on our NOC. I have applied under Software Engineer category.

Don't worry you too will definitely get it. Keep watching your EE profile messages.

Also if you have some chances to get directly from federal draw, if draw min cutoff drops to your CRS levels.

Wish you good luck on either (Ontario or federal draw) of these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received a message in my EE profile that Ontario would like to invite me for PNP nomination. I didn't do any thing special for that. I think it also depends on our NOC. I have applied under Software Engineer category.

Don't worry you too will definitely get it. Keep watching your EE profile messages.

Also if you have some chances to get directly from federal draw, if draw min cutoff drops to your CRS levels.

Wish you good luck on either (Ontario or federal draw) of these.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the update. What is your score?
My NOC is '2171 Information systems analysts and consultants'.
What are my chances?

Regards,
Hetal Vaghela

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.