Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning to the sound of an engine runnning outside.

Abdulla.........our guard.......was emptying the pool to make some minor repairs before the summer sets in.

Standing discussing the job with Abdulla was the head gardener and the man who had provided the pump.

The water was being pumped onto the grass and the garden was flooded.

In the one small patch that they hadn't yet moved the pump hose to was stood one of the gardeners young workers.

What was he doing?????????????

Watering the grass of course...............I laughed my socks offffffffff!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I woke up this morning to the sound of an engine runnning outside.

Abdulla.........our guard.......was emptying the pool to make some minor repairs before the summer sets in.

Standing discussing the job with Abdulla was the head gardener and the man who had provided the pump.

The water was being pumped onto the grass and the garden was flooded.

In the one small patch that they hadn't yet moved the pump hose to was stood one of the gardeners young workers.

What was he doing?????????????

Watering the grass of course...............I laughed my socks offffffffff!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :clap2:

I could see where that story was heading and it still made me laugh out loud. Fantastic.

·
Registered
985 Posts
When I was still living in England, we had a neighbour who watered her front lawn every day through the summer.....
She even stood with an umbrella and watered her lawn when it rained!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I remember in the good old days reading a Walt Disney animation story, Goofey was doing the same and Mickey Mouse saying a similar comment!! For fairness to Goofey this was dedication!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts