Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just read making your application section on the UKBA website and it states

When you apply, please have the following information ready:
your passport
your address in the UK
your travel itinerary
a valid email address, for security reasons - we will contact you at this address regarding your online application.

My Question is in regards to the second and third questions question. Originally my husband and I were going to stay with his sister in the UK however they have a full house and we can no longer stay there. I rang a real estate agency in Scotland and they said we could put a hold on a property for ten days and we can move in as soon as we get there as long as we have references and sufficient funds to pay advance rent (which we will have) but this does not help me with and address in the UK. Can we put a hotel down as an address. My second question is what do they mean by travel itinery.

Cheers:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
In answering your questions:

1. Your address in the UK: if you have one already, if not just put your husband's sister's address. They just need an address as reference just in case they want to contact you (very rarely)

2. Your travel itinerary: when you want to enter the UK, information related to your travel activities within 5, 10 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.