Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The space to fill * Field and level of study is not enough , and i saw this in the cic website

If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and submit it with your application.

So should i leave this section empty in the application and write it in the separate paper ?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You can fill out "See addendum".
In case you have more than 1 section where you need an additional page, you can see "See addendum page 1", 'See addendum page 2", etc. (and write on top of the page you print out the same title)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can fill out "See addendum".
In case you have more than 1 section where you need an additional page, you can see "See addendum page 1", 'See addendum page 2", etc. (and write on top of the page you print out the same title)
Thank you for your fast response but , Did you used that method before ? or is it wrote in cic website?

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
It's ok to write that... I have done similar on a form for a visa to the UK.

CIC realise that there isn't always enough space on the form to write your answer(s), so writing an addendum and attach it to the back of the application form.

Reactions: Fazer

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I've done it with your PR application in 2009, done it again with the renewal of our PR card, and with our application for citizenship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.