Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi nice to find this forum and to see some new conversations and hopefully less arguments than on the other forums I frequent!

Anyway, just wondered if people can recommend me some good online shopping websites that deliver to France. I hope I am not going over old ground but could not find anything after searching.

I will start off with the websites I use

Next: Official Site - Women's, Men's & Children's Fashion - Home & Electricals who deliver clothes to France
marksandspencers.com the same as above
http://www.discount-cosmetics.net based in france and deliver branded discount makeup and skincare (and they speak English)
Sterling shopping for groceries such as Asda etc
Amazon/ebay

Does anyone have any other reliable websites who deliver to france and don't charge a fortune? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi nice to find this forum and to see some new conversations and hopefully less arguments than on the other forums I frequent!

Anyway, just wondered if people can recommend me some good online shopping websites that deliver to France. I hope I am not going over old ground but could not find anything after searching.

I will start off with the websites I use

Next: Official Site - Women's, Men's & Children's Fashion - Home & Electricals who deliver clothes to France
marksandspencers.com the same as above
Acheter maquillage discount, pas cher maquillage, soins discount, cosmétiques, produits de maquillage - Discount Cosmetics based in france and deliver branded discount makeup and skincare (and they speak English)
Sterling shopping for groceries such as Asda etc
Amazon/ebay

Does anyone have any other reliable websites who deliver to france and don't charge a fortune? Thanks in advance!
Top Shop, River Island, Littlewoods all deliver to France now and New Look too!

·
Administrator
51,532 Posts
Since you mentioned Amazon, you realize that there is a real art to using the various Amazons (.com, .fr, .co.uk, .de - at least those are the ones I use).

The UK has expanded the products they can send to France. The French Amazon has a much more limited range of products, but if you're looking for books, shipping is free and in their selection of English books you can often find titles that are out of print or at least unobtainable in either the UK or US.

And for those in France, Darty's website, while all in French, allows you to buy and arrange delivery of appliances all online. I have yet to find another appliance site here in France that does that!
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Bev, have to say I bought a vacuum cleaner from Darty online and it was brilliant, ordered on thursday delivered saturday morning and I could try it and if not satisfied, return for another or my money back. Cant beat it !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can go on
Cdiscount
Grosbill
Rueeucommerce
Sarenza
Spartoo
Some stores hâve their own website : pimkie, etam, darty, boulanger, surcouf...
Good shopping!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.