Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i am a new comer, would like to invite your opinion about online shopping, plese advise which site i should go for shopping women cloth in DUBAI ? deliever fast ? thank you so much . regards.

·
Registered
399 Posts
hi all, i am a new comer, would like to invite your opinion about online shopping, plese advise which site i should go for shopping women cloth in DUBAI ? deliever fast ? thank you so much . regards.
Next.ae spend over 120AED delivery free usually 5 days
Aramex shop and ship. You pay for the weight from the items you order and it takes about 5 days
There are thousands of online shopping sites. It depends what you want to buy
If you are from the UK you will know what all the shops are and can order accordingly

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can order on ASOS, very quick delivery, usually takes only 4 working days come to dubai from the date I order.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
If you are asking for local online hsopping sites, then souq.com is the bigest. There is the newly launched noon.com. For fashion namshi has a bit of collection. There is Wadi too for some items. A number of brands from Landmark Group have their own websites.

Whether there is a decent collection of something that you will like is a different matter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts