Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been asked to get our medicals done. Reading the immigration website it says we should have recieved specific forms - 160eh and 26eh. Our Dr has also asked we take these. We have not been sent these from our case officer even though we have an online application. Does anyone know, should these have been e-mailed to us so that the process could be done online? Or do I just take the paper application ones? However it does also say on the immigration website not to use these for online applications. Our medical is Monday, not to sure what to do about it ! Any ideas?

zdr1

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
We have been asked to get our medicals done. Reading the immigration website it says we should have recieved specific forms - 160eh and 26eh. Our Dr has also asked we take these. We have not been sent these from our case officer even though we have an online application. Does anyone know, should these have been e-mailed to us so that the process could be done online? Or do I just take the paper application ones? However it does also say on the immigration website not to use these for online applications. Our medical is Monday, not to sure what to do about it ! Any ideas?

zdr1
Doctor is correct, you would need form 160eh and 26eh. you can download it from immi website or follow the url: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/ehealth/startDownload.do

·
Registered
88 Posts
Doctor is correct, you would need form 160eh and 26eh. you can download it from immi website or follow the url: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/ehealth/startDownload.do
Hi Mr India,

How do you download the form as when i click on the link (Provided by you) shows blank page....nothing.....i checked the site and came to know following...

"Forms 26EH and 160EH can only be downloaded as part of an online application. These forms will have the applicant's name, date of birth and address pre-printed. Please always use the Form 26EH and/or 160EH provided by an applicant. This facilitates form processing."

If this is the case, then how u get your detail in the form??

Please reply.

Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
To access your name-specific forms go to the check application status page and it will show you the link to download the forms.
I just lodged my 457 application and when I check my application status I see the link to this.

·
Registered
62 Posts

zdr1
Hi All,

Getting Forms 26EH and 160EH online:

open link: Professionals and other Skilled Workers - Online Applications

Go to: Continue a saved application
Go to: Download health forms
Feed in your TRN Number, Date of Birth, Passport Number and Country details
Click Next
Select: Document Checklist
Now click on the medical document specified for you and download.

Thanks and regards
Balaji

1 - 5 of 5 Posts