Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Our panel doctors are not able to locate details of our kid in the online eHealth system. However, they are able to find my and my wife details there. In online VISA progress tracking system I could see details of my kid. Because of this we are unable to proceed with our medicals. I contacted CO on this but he says that I should ask panel doctors to contact online eHealth strategies section. I tried doing that but as usual these doctors are all very busy and don't give proper time looking into your case. This way I am stuck.

Has anybody faced this issue? Can someone advise me on how to proceed on this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the main applicant, and the panel doctor cant even find me ...
Oops, then what action are you taking to resolve this ? What is your CO saying ?

This is really a great confusion :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
every one who face this issue can email at [email protected] They will resolve this problem.
I was looking for that email. This is a great peace of information. Thanks a lot Rackspace. I hope this did solve your problem as well ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi could you please explain in more details as to what details we need to provide them regarding our issue ? Anything specific that we need to mention in the subject line ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi could you please explain in more details as to what details we need to provide them regarding our issue ? Anything specific that we need to mention in the subject line ?

Both myself and my panel doctor sent them email today and it worked. My kid detail is showing up on eHealth system now.

Going for Meds tomorrow :)

·
Banned
148 Posts
Both myself and my panel doctor sent them email today and it worked. My kid detail is showing up on eHealth system now.

I am facing similar problem for my wife. Lets see...i have emailed the case officer and now after seeing your post emailed the ehealth support too.
Hope they resolve this within 24 hrs or so

·
Registered
22 Posts
e health secondary applicant missing issue

Hi Ujwols, congrats on your visa grant ! I need to check with you on how long did health strategies take to resolve this and did you provide them anything specific? In my case, apart from myself (primary), none of the other secondary applicants are being displayed. How frustrating , when the medicals are done in 1 day including results. Thank you ! All the best for your journey :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
subinoz said:
Hi Ujwols, congrats on your visa grant ! I need to check with you on how long did health strategies take to resolve this and did you provide them anything specific? In my case, apart from myself (primary), none of the other secondary applicants are being displayed. How frustrating , when the medicals are done in 1 day including results. Thank you ! All the best for your journey :)
Thanks. After I sent an email to HOC, it took just two days to resolve the issue.. I provided all of my details including TRN, CLIENT ID, Passport No etc.. Good luck

Reactions: subinoz
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.