Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I uploaded form 80 and 1221 from DAY one. But i logged in to my DIAC account and noticed it says:

"Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant"

when i click on that it takes me to an online form that is identical to the form80 that i uploaded, but it is online based and interactive. Do i have to fill this form too or is the form 80/1221 enough ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
you need to fill both the online and the PDF versions. From the online version they create a security check sth sth that later appears in the list of attached files in your application. I did both with no problem, filled 80, 1221, and the web-based version.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you need to fill both the online and the PDF versions. From the online version they create a security check sth sth that later appears in the list of attached files in your application. I did both with no problem, filled 80, 1221, and the web-based version.
ok i will fill both, thank u.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi sanaii,
as my CO also asked me online version and Form 80 both, can you please let know how long it takes to complete? and what security check they do? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi sanaii,
as my CO also asked me online version and Form 80 both, can you please let know how long it takes to complete? and what security check they do? Thanks.
Well, form 80 is 19 pages long and does take a lot of time, form 1221 is fairly normal in length and the online version, since you can type it in, is not a thing to worry about.

The security check they do for high risk countries is with an independent organisation that takes long. But I believe that Bangladesh is not in that list and you processing should be fairly short, around 3 months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.