Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,
I have found this forum very helping and informative to others therefore i am raising my queries here.
I have almost completed my CDR and summary and shall going to apply to EA soon but i have 3 questions in my mind.

1) Documents should be color scan from original and what about the certified documents? Are these documents should be attested or simple scan documents?
2) I will obtain the 8 years of experience (15 points) as well but please let me should i apply for an additional services?
3) Can anybody share the sample of Continuing Professional Development(CPD) ?

Looking forward positive reply from your side.

·
Registered
301 Posts
1) Documents should be color scan from original and what about the certified documents? Are these documents should be attested or simple scan documents?
Certified or attested both are same.

2) I will obtain the 8 years of experience (15 points) as well but please let me should i apply for an additional services?
Yes you have to choose for additional services i.e. in your case two assessments:
1.Your Educational Qualification and
2. Work Experience assessment.

3) Can anybody share the sample of Continuing Professional Development(CPD)
CPD is very simple.
1.All you have to do is go to the relevant summary statement applicable for position.
2.List all the competency elements under your position i.e. where you have demonstrated these attributes during the project/study (which ever is applicable). You may have more than one instance with in your CDR where you have demonstrated these attributes but list them all instances.

For example consider this point:

"ET3.6 Effective team membership and team leadership". You might have mentioned this somewhere in your CDR under some numbering like 2.6, 3.5 etc.. So just refer those paragraphs/points in the CPD table.

Hope you understand and this helps. Good Luck.
:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for ur reply
please clear one thing that either i have to submit color scan of original documents or certified copy?

Second i am applying for immigration against subclass 189 or 190 then how it is necessary to assess my experience as well?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Check my reply below... Goodluck

Dear Experts,
I have found this forum very helping and informative to others therefore i am raising my queries here.
I have almost completed my CDR and summary and shall going to apply to EA soon but i have 3 questions in my mind.

Colored scanned copies (300 dpi) will be fine

Experience assessment is not MANDATORY but its better to get it assessed (Although, I didnt get it assessed) ... You will have to provide them extra documents and it will cost you extra ... refer to EA handbook for more details ....

3) Can anybody share the sample of Continuing Professional Development(CPD) ?

Sent to your email

Looking forward positive reply from your side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts