Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just looking ahead for my move next year.
Does anyone know of a car Insurer ( Spanish or otherwise ) with an online quote system ?
I have tried a couple that appeared so but after filling in loads of boxes got a " thank you will be in touch " message - I dont suppose I can name them here.
I will be buying a Spainish registered car over there.
It would help if my UK no claims history could be taken into account as well !
Thanks

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I've used this site before:

Rastreator.com - Comparador de seguros coche - Seguros de coche

Whether you use any of the companies there or not, it gives you an idea of prices and coverage, which can also be useful to quote if you're dealing direct. When I renewed with LineaDirecta I got the price down considerably when they heard of the other 'offers I'd had'. ;)

There is a lot of detailed information you have to provide, such as postcode, where the vehicle will be kept overnight, year, model, etc., so I think you would have to be settled and in possession of the car details first.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for that madliz -
I have the house already - with regards the actual car I can use the reg number and make / model of a car advertised on the car dealer website closest to the actual car I intend to get
Thanks

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
I have just used both those comparison sites, submitting the same personal & vehicular details & have the same companies come up at the top of both pages.................with a 40€ difference ?? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts