Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gone through the motions on the Visa4UK website for my spouse visa application, sections Application, declaration, BRP collection location, appoinment and payment sections have all been completed and have turned green. I am now at the register at commercial partner section which is where I am lost. Clicking it takes me to the select country applying from page on the vfs global web page. I click my country and it redirects me to the main vfs global page. Not sure what I'm supposed to do after that, any help would be great 😊

Also does anybody have a direct link for the Appendix 2 form

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi,

The Appendix 2 form can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-for-uk-visa-for-family-settlement-form-vaf4a

I had the same confusion with the "register at commercial partner" tab - it doesn't seem you need to "register" with them per se, only make sure you're clear where they are for your submission/biometrics appointment.

If you've paid the visa and IHS fees, and made your appointment, you should have confirmation emails for all those in your inbox.

Depending on where you're applying from, you may need to print out bar code pages for different categories of supporting docs. The local VFS site will have details, and a file to download if necessary.

Good luck!

I have gone through the motions on the Visa4UK website for my spouse visa application, sections Application, declaration, BRP collection location, appoinment and payment sections have all been completed and have turned green. I am now at the register at commercial partner section which is where I am lost. Clicking it takes me to the select country applying from page on the vfs global web page. I click my country and it redirects me to the main vfs global page. Not sure what I'm supposed to do after that, any help would be great 😊

Also does anybody have a direct link for the Appendix 2 form

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.