Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

we are currently filling out the online application form. As advised before, that we can leave it blank, the part that says on which dates do you intend to leave the uk? however, it won't let us go to the succeeding page.

since we placed there that my partner will be living in uk permanently. would it still be safe if we will be counting 6 months after the date that we intend to travel to the uk?

please advise us.

thank you.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi everyone,

we are currently filling out the online application form. As advised before, that we can leave it blank, the part that says on which dates do you intend to leave the uk? however, it won't let us go to the succeeding page.

since we placed there that my partner will be living in uk permanently. would it still be safe if we will be counting 6 months after the date that we intend to travel to the uk? Yes, you can do that.

please advise us.

thank you.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Animo
(Cheers)
thanks Jorge for your advise

how about for the question that would say What are your current personal circumstances? does it matter if my partner will place there unemployed or it would be better we would tick "supported by spouse/partner/other family member"? we were asked for details. we don't have any idea how to explain or what to put there.

please advise.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi everyone,

since we placed there that my partner will be living in uk permanently. would it still be safe if we will be counting 6 months after the date that we intend to travel to the uk?

please advise us.

thank you.
Yes, you can do that.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Jorge for your advise

how about for the question that would say What are your current personal circumstances? does it matter if my partner will place there unemployed or it would be better we would tick "supported by spouse/partner/other family member"? we were asked for details. we don't have any idea how to explain or what to put there.

please advise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.