Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regarding the following questions:
"Have you ever travelled to the UK in the last 10 years?"
I have and am listing the trips.

This follows directly after:

"Please Enter Details of up to your 5 most recent visits"
If the 5 most recent visits fall outside of the 10 year bracket (So pre-2005), do I include them? Or stick within 10 years?
Thanks in advance, so grateful for this forum!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Trying to finalize documents, will probably be asking more throughout the day :)
Also, in the additional information part is anything specific I should include? Since they only ask about the previous 10 years, I wonder if this is where I should tell them that I was in the UK under the working holidaymaker scheme in 2001-2003. In 2003, I got a 6 month student visa and I left when that finished. I feel like this should be explained somewhere as this is the time period that I met my husband. Thank you!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Regarding the following questions: "Have you ever travelled to the UK in the last 10 years?" I have and am listing the trips. This follows directly after: "Please Enter Details of up to your 5 most recent visits" If the 5 most recent visits fall outside of the 10 year bracket (So pre-2005), do I include them? Or stick within 10 years? Thanks in advance, so grateful for this forum!
Answer what they are asking.

Have you travelled to the UK in the last 10 years?
Yes

Enter details of UP to your 5 most recent trips.

1) visit 1 entered UK as a tourist on such date, went to x and x left UK on such date
2 ) visit 2. -------------------

Your passports should help you verify entry and exit dates. just keep to what they are asking

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Just straightforward questions, sounds like you have it well in hand :) Consider the two questions completely separately.

Reactions: erinheather
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.