Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit of a silly question.

We're not applying for a visa until December now but can I register an account early and will it be possible to preview the application form. I have the PDF but wanted to see if there are any minor differences and get an idea of what to expect.

Secondly, we were registered before for visitor visa applications but the password reset email is not arriving in my inbox. Checked SPAM already but nothing. Do they close accounts? It was 2012 when we last used it and the password reset says email sent even if you put in a random email address.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not sure but I'd probably just register a new account.

Is it for FLR(M)? In my experience you can view and start filling the online application any time. If I remember correctly it said it gets deleted after 10 weeks but I think if you log in fairly regularly it should be fine. Our form was started in May and submitted July 31st with no issue.

·
Registered
80 Posts
this is from the site:

How can I make changes to my application?
You can make changes to any incomplete application from the 'View My Applications' page within 120 days from the date the application was first created. After 120 days the application will become inactive and you will need to complete a new application.

This happened to me as i started filling out application way too early lol and the 120 days expired. You still can log in with the same information so your actually account stays open (so you dont' have to re-register) but all the information you filled in on the application form is gone and you have to start over again if you do not submit completed application form within 120 days.

Aso for having to re-register the account that you opened in 2012 - it is my understand actually counts stay open for 2yrs then they are canceled and you need to re-register this was also form the website

How long does my account last for?
Your account will be active for 2 years from the last time you logged on to it. If you do not access your account within the 2 year period it will be deleted and you will need to re-register.

If you go to the FAQ on the login page it should give you most of the information you are asking about :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.