Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My husband is in uk.we got married in 2011.I had applied for spouse visa last year in March but after 6 months got refused because my hubby couldn't meet the financial requirement and I made some few mistakes in my personal details.

Anyhow,now wanna apply again. There are few question in creating the online application that make me confuse.I don't know what these question mean ,how should I fill it and why these questions are asked :(

These are the questions

1;Date of intended travel.(what date thz question wants me to give.does it effect the application process)

2:reasone for visit,

settlement

visit

study

transit

Other

Work

Exempt

FOR OFICAL USE ONLY

(I guess settlement should be the right ans but Im not sure)

3:visa type

settlement

returning resident

(I guess settlement is the right Ans.but again not sure)

4:Visa sub type

husband

wife

marriage

(I have no Idea abt thz question.)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE
Thnx alot dear.
.And one more question.I'm applying for uk spouse visa.which forms should I fill?I live in pak.
Do I need to fill the VAF4A(personal details)?and it is said tht there are 6 appendixes on UKBA.what does it mean?which one should I download abd frim where?plz if anyone know help me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I don't need to download the form of Personal details?VAF4A?and what is NHS?how can I pay it?can I pay it and my online application through credit card?

·
Registered
171 Posts
NHS = National Health Service. That's the health surcharge all non-EU applicants have to pay when submitting a visa application for settlement.

You do not need to download VAF4A, because it is filled out and submitted online, but it is helpful to look at the downloaded/paper copy as a reference. Yes, you can pay with a credit card. I would take a look at the online application I sent you, there are instructions within. It says on the front page "Pay NHS surcharge".

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
#1 Date you hope to be in UK. Must be within 3 months.
#2 Settlement.
#3 Settlement.
#4 Wife.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The spousal settlement visa is only valid for 33 months.

Also, if you ask all of your questions within your original thread it will make it much easier for everyone to follow your history and questions :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.