Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Good evening from here and good morning for you there...I am having some problems with my visa application. I am a Brazilian mother of two British boys, aged 16 and 17. I am still married, but we have been apart for more than 10 years, meaning marriage is over but I did not get the divorce. At the time I got the ILR, but came back to Brazil with my two sons, and after two years I lost the right to that visa.
The issue now is that my two boys want to go back to England, for good...So I tried to renew my ILR visa (with a returning resident application) which was refused, then we went desperate because the boys school will start on the second week of september and they have the interview on the 20th of august, so I tried to apply for a family visitor visa, just to leave them there come back to Brazil and try another route later, but got refused again.
I must say, I know now that my type of visa is the parent visa but I did not apply for the leave to enter as a parent visa because I could not find the right option from the dropdown menu in the visa4uk website. The only option I could see is the one where the parent is a dependant and that is not my case...
After searching in a lot of websites, I still cannot find one that says what is the right option...:confused2:
Now I will probably have to send my kids with their godfather so that they will not miss the school interview and I will be left behind in order to find out what kind of visa I will have to apply on that confusing website... I even thought about going with them to England and try to get the visa upon arrival at the airport, but I got a bit scared about deportation.
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.