Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have lodged 175 visa application online yesterday. After making the payment, I got the TRN and I can now login with this TRN and the password.

I am just curious that I did not receive any email from DIAC after making the payment. Is it unusual?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I have lodged 175 visa application online yesterday. After making the payment, I got the TRN and I can now login with this TRN and the password.

I am just curious that I did not receive any email from DIAC after making the payment. Is it unusual?

Thanks.
Wait for some time dear .... It might take 1 or 2 days for the email to come.

It is usual.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,

Did u do it yourself or u took help of any agent, hope u would get the mail soon!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You have to send hard copies to ACS along with the online application so you can send them payment using bank draft.

But for DIAC you can only use credit card for online application and you don't have to send any hard copies. Otherwise you have to use paper based application if you want to pay through bank draft.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
You have to send hard copies to ACS along with the online application so you can send them payment using bank draft.

But for DIAC you can only use credit card for online application and you don't have to send any hard copies. Otherwise you have to use paper based application if you want to pay through bank draft.
Hi
This is not fair at all, let me post a new thread to see the outcomes of other members.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts