Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife (applicant) and I (sponsor & spouse) are completing the online uk settlement form and it all seems straightforward bar some confusion we have over the Family Details section that is header 'Spouse/Partner'

From whose perspective should this be filled out?
We initially thought the applicant and we would enter my wife's parents names etc but the first few questions are confusing as it asks these questions in this order:

What is your marital status
Will your spouse be travelling with you
Current passport number

Given we have already entered the applicants passport number on the page before and the page is headed Spouse/Partner we thought it would relate to my details?

Any clarification on whose passport deatils and parents details are required greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
This section is about the spouse and parents of the applicant. It's a little confused because it switches between second and third person. Under Spouse first name it says "if you only have one name" but for the surname it says "if they only have one name". I suspect that crept in because of cutting and pasting the questions.

In any case I believe that the details they want are for the spouse/sponsor. The parents would be those of the applicant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.