Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am applying for eVisa for Sub-class 190. I filled out each section and in the end I had to submit credit card details in term of applicable fees for Visa application processing.

Total amount due for the Visa application processing is around AUD 6,160 that include myself, my wife and daughter.

At that stage I had to stop because I do not have a single credit card that could be charged for AUD 6,160 in one go. In one card I have around AUD 2,900 and in another one I have AUD 3,900. I am able to pay fees using two cards but on the eVisa form option is available just for one card.

I am abit confuse and worried because I have to apply for Visa within 2 months and one month has already passed. During that one month I was trying to enhance credit limit of my credit card but it is taking long.

Does anyone of you can guide me how to pay fees using eVisa system? Can I submit application by submitting part payment using one card and rest later by contacting DIBP?

Has anyone of you gone through this experience? Please share.....

Regards.

Faraz

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Dear All,

I am applying for eVisa for Sub-class 190. I filled out each section and in the end I had to submit credit card details in term of applicable fees for Visa application processing.

Total amount due for the Visa application processing is around AUD 6,160 that include myself, my wife and daughter.

At that stage I had to stop because I do not have a single credit card that could be charged for AUD 6,160 in one go. In one card I have around AUD 2,900 and in another one I have AUD 3,900. I am able to pay fees using two cards but on the eVisa form option is available just for one card.

I am abit confuse and worried because I have to apply for Visa within 2 months and one month has already passed. During that one month I was trying to enhance credit limit of my credit card but it is taking long.

Does anyone of you can guide me how to pay fees using eVisa system? Can I submit application by submitting part payment using one card and rest later by contacting DIBP?

Regards.

Faraz
hello buddy,

why can't you try for travel card? many banks are offering these travel cards with which yourself can the maximum transaction limit and can pay visa fees easily. I used icici bank's travel card for paying my visa fees that was about 3520 AUD.

Just surf the below link for more information.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...lia/175873-how-pay-australlian-visa-fees.html

post your queries after going through below links and understands the process clearly.

regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dear All,

Regards.

Faraz

I am experiencing the same issue

·
Registered
251 Posts
Since we have have limited options in Pakistan, most of the applicants take help from a friend or relative living abroad (who can pay through their debit/credit card).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts