Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am a British citizen and applying for Category A salaried employment. I wanted to submit my wife application now but the May bank statements have not arrived and they told me it has been delayed until first of July.

Now I want to print transactions page for May and have it stamped by the Bank. Will this be okay to have 5 months Bank statements in an official and colored format and one month in different format that is printed Black and White electronically and has an official stamp.

Will this represent a problem especially that my first application has been refused because I had one payslip different format from the others and letter of employment signature was electronic and not original. Now I am very wary of documents having different formats.

Kind Regards

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Guys

I would highly appreciate your input.

Will One month bank statement has different format from the others represent an issue?

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Since you had a similar problem previously, don't you think it would be smart to just wait until all the documents are perfect?

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
I have no ability to comment authoritatively, but having slightly dissimilar bank statements (minor differences like one is black and white, and the rest are colour) is common. My husband's latest bank statement was in B&W and with slightly different formatting because he had it printed directly from the bank branch office, which did not have a colour printer. The rest were in colour as they had been mailed to him.

If the bank statements are all stamped, then I can't see a problem, personally. If you're going to have the bank sign it though, I think they should print it off for you rather than you printing it at home. Again, I comment with no authority whatsoever.

I am not terribly surprised that submitting an electronic signature rather than handwritten was a problem for the ECO. When submitting a paper document, it should be signed by hand. I'm not sure how you wound up with differing payslips; they should presumably be printed from the same system

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no ability to comment authoritatively, but having slightly dissimilar bank statements (minor differences like one is black and white, and the rest are colour) is common. My husband's latest bank statement was in B&W and with slightly different formatting because he had it printed directly from the bank branch office, which did not have a colour printer. The rest were in colour as they had been mailed to him.

If the bank statements are all stamped, then I can't see a problem, personally. If you're going to have the bank sign it though, I think they should print it off for you rather than you printing it at home. Again, I comment with no authority whatsoever.

I am not terribly surprised that submitting an electronic signature rather than handwritten was a problem for the ECO. When submitting a paper document, it should be signed by hand. I'm not sure how you wound up with differing payslips; they should presumably be printed from the same system

One of the payslips was different format because of change of payroll system to a new one. I am explaining this in my cover letter and also having the letter of employment signed by hand. But is concerned with the different format.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Can you have your employer explain the change in payroll system, thus resulting in payslips with different formats?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you have your employer explain the change in payroll system, thus resulting in payslips with different formats?
Thank you.

I am enclosing with the new application the company full statement to migrate to new pay roll system and had it stamped and signed by payroll.

I think the fact that we had an issue previously with different formats, I might wait until first of July so that no issue with different formats in bank statements even though the wait is very difficult indeed. But better wait than be sorry and wait even more I guess :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
In our fiancé visa we had the same situations as you.

Our final bank statement was printed and stamped by the bank in B&W. All other statements were in color and received from the bank. I put a post-it note on the final document with a note we needed to have it printed by the bank in order to capture the final paycheck deposited.

The pay slip stubs, the first two were a completely different form, printing and paper. The final four were the new payroll system. On the face of the first new format stub, I placed a post-it note with a note commenting the employer changed payroll systems.

Our application was approved very quickly with no question.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Salix

I would have gone ahead if this was my first application and add notes. But the fact that the first application had issue with one payslip having different format. I think I will wait so that there all official papers have the same formats and color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.