Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this and I wonder if I could your opinion. I am older (soon 59ys) am a mental health clinician (social worker ) and would like to work in Dubai for a while. How realistic is this? Is anybody out there with experience around my circumstances. It could be a pipe dream but I really would like to give it go. Thank you for reading this and contemplating an answer. Hope to hear from somebody
zimmerge

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi I am new to this and I wonder if I could your opinion. I am older (soon 59ys) am a mental health clinician (social worker ) and would like to work in Dubai for a while. How realistic is this? Is anybody out there with experience around my circumstances. It could be a pipe dream but I really would like to give it go. Thank you for reading this and contemplating an answer. Hope to hear from somebody
zimmerge
Hi Zimmerge,
Would you be setting up your own business? If so, it would be no problem. You can be as old as you like! I am barely younger than you, and have just done so.
If on the other hand you'd be looking for an employer to take you on, I think it would be a different matter all together.
Good luck! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Zimmerge,
Would you be setting up your own business? If so, it would be no problem. You can be as old as you like! I am barely younger than you, and have just done so.
If on the other hand you'd be looking for an employer to take you on, I think it would be a different matter all together.
Good luck! :)
Hi Anna, thank you. I was not planning to be self employed, so I guess it is a pipe dream However at least I dreamed even if only for a split second.
Thank you again and good luck for your own venture.
zimmerge

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Anna, thank you. I was not planning to be self employed, so I guess it is a pipe dream However at least I dreamed even if only for a split second.
Thank you again and good luck for your own venture.
zimmerge
Hi Zimmerge,

Are you looking to work in your own field or would you be interested in something different???

Scotslass

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Zimmerge,

Are you looking to work in your own field or would you be interested in something different???

Scotslass
Thank you for you question. I am open to other oportuniities as well. What's out there?
look forward to your reply
zimmerge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.