Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..I'm Canada Immigrant aspirant.

My Issue is.....I renewed my passport. My old passport contains Mexico visa. If I show it I will lose points in experience. and also I need to produce PCC. what if I skip this.
Should I produce old passport too. Will they ask any time in the Immigration process.
Please suggest. If so I need to make arrangements for that.

·
Super Moderator
5,179 Posts
You must to declare any and all travel outside of your home country (other than to Canada) within the last 10 years, and give specific dates... this is a standard requirement for most countries (I had to hand in a similar lists each time I applied for a UK visa).

If you do not submit a complete and accurate travel history or refuse to submit the required PCCs, then your application will be refused... why should the Canadian government allow you in with no way of determining whether you were previously a criminal in another jurisdiction or a threat to Canadian security?

Basically your choice is to accept the points loss because of your Mexican visa or not give an accurate detailing of your travel history/submit no PCC certificates and be flat out refused a visa for Canada, which you must also declare if you are applying for another Canadian visa or a visa to a different country (i.e. if you were refused a visa to Canada and then decided to apply for a visa to the UK, you would be required to declare your Canadian visa refusal and the reason why it was refused... if the UK subsequently refused your visa application, you would have to declare that one, as well as the Canadian refusal).

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you westcoastcanadiangirl..I will approach Mexican police for pcc..
Do I need to submit my old passport in the Immigration process..as I dont have original..i only have copies of mexican visa and other visit visas to europe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.