Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm applying for uk spouse visa this coming July 2015. I am married to a british citizen and we were dating for 6years before we got married last June 2014. He was a Philippine passport holder then he applied for citizenship in the Uk 8 years ago. Im about to gather all our chats in the chikka, skype but I couldn't retrieve our chat history anymore :( . Mainly because it was already updated and anew. All that we have now are 2013-2015. What do you think we could possibly do to cover up the 2008-2012 chats? Thank youand hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I believe Skype chats have to do with the device they were originally sent on. I'm not sure about the other one though.

For example, my computer in the kitchen will have my info from 2012 to 2014, but my new computer only has until I got it, which was late 2014. My fiance has had his computer this entire time, which means he has the entirety of our history on his one computer.

Your husband might have the Skype history from then? Did he check his computer/device?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply Hatakesage. Really appreciate it.
He did actually, then he figured he just had his last update a couple of years ago and yes none of our history was redeemed. I was thinking the posts we had on our wall in facebook. We had a little exchange of convey there for the whole 2009-2012. Do you think that would be enough to suffice the actual chats? Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.