ANZSCO : 262113 - Systems Administrator
Invitation : July 2019
Visa lodged : Aug 2019
Medical : Mar 2020

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, mate.

Could you please reveal your points?! Also, would like to know more about your harsh response to EA, if you don't mind.

Regards,
SidR
EOI points was 100 and Canberra matrix score was 80..and about EA , i will keep it short - my MSA was cleared for B Tech as my highest qualification and I applied for relevant skilled employment later ..received an unexpected response stating my work ex could not be considered ....then i had to write them reminding about my career episodes which were accepted earlier and make them understand how my work ex and ANZESCO were very much related ..then my CDR outcome letter was release the very next day with complete work ex ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
No they have not forgotten the applicants.

CO are contacting the applicants for medicals and PCCs in 2021 so hang in there and keep calm buddy. The patience will pay off.
Are CO’s currently contacting people for medicals or are they just expected to throughout this year? We have been waiting 12 months and have yet to do our medicals.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
I am planning to update my PCC just to see if it helps

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello! I've been waiting more than a year for my grant. Any significant update regarding offshore non-critical profession grants? My patience is running out. Thanks.

·
Registered
23,839 Posts
Hello! I've been waiting more than a year for my grant. Any significant update regarding offshore non-critical profession grants? My patience is running out. Thanks.
Try yoga and meditation
Cheers

·
Registered
62 Posts
There's nothing you can do about it. The department is least worried about your patience running out. All you can do is wait.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi,
Lodgment date on March 2019.
Completed 2 years of waiting period with 2 CO contacts for PCC.

Is it advisable to do the PCCs now and upload it, as all the PCCs got expired(one year).

Don't know how long to wait for the Golden mail.:oops:

·
Registered
23,839 Posts
Hi,
Lodgment date on March 2019.
Completed 2 years of waiting period with 2 CO contacts for PCC.

Is it advisable to do the PCCs now and upload it, as all the PCCs got expired(one year).

Don't know how long to wait for the Golden mail.:oops:
If you want to be proactive, nothing stops you
But it may not be required at all
It depends on the CO to ask or not
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
EOI points was 100 and Canberra matrix score was 80..and about EA , i will keep it short - my MSA was cleared for B Tech as my highest qualification and I applied for relevant skilled employment later ..received an unexpected response stating my work ex could not be considered ....then i had to write them reminding about my career episodes which were accepted earlier and make them understand how my work ex and ANZESCO were very much related ..then my CDR outcome letter was release the very next day with complete work ex ..
Could you please give a split up of your EOI points?

Thanking you in anticipation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Could you please give a split up of your EOI points?

Thanking you in anticipation.
sorry for the late reply ..its - age 25 ,language 20,Education 15,state nomination 15,work ex 15,partner skill 10..hope it helps ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Folks,

Do you expect offshore applicants visa will resume processing once the international border opens by end of June?
I am an offshore, been waiting almost 14 months with no change in status or no CO contacts, and basically everything stopped in my life, can't get married and settle down and can't plan ahead with the current blind situation.

The ugly truth which I don't want to think about is that by the time mentioned above I would have already got the Canadian PR, Australia is lagging behind and wasting our time and many skilled aspirants are switching to other countries. so bad and so true.

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you expect offshore applicants visa will resume processing once the international border opens by end of June?
I am an offshore, been waiting almost 14 months with no change in status or no CO contacts, and basically everything stopped in my life, can't get married and settle down and can't plan ahead with the current blind situation.

The ugly truth which I don't want to think about is that by the time mentioned above I would have already got the Canadian PR, Australia is lagging behind and wasting our time and many skilled aspirants are switching to other countries. so bad and so true.
Offshore grants will start happening quickly once the border reopens but that won't be at the end of June. Based on global projections for cases (especially variants), combined with Australia's lacklustre vaccine rollout, the border will not open this calendar year. I'm planning for January 2022 which I think is a realistic date.

Yep, Canada has had a very different immigration strategy throughout the pandemic. We have increased net annual migration to over 400,000/year, a large portion of that Skilled visas. I wouldn't say Australia is wasting people's time but rather they have a different strategy. Since the pandemic started Australia and NZ have closed their bedroom doors and hid in their rooms to achieve COVID-zero. Canada, America and Europe have not and have continued to participate in the global community, but with that unfortunately comes thousands of daily cases. Which strategy was the correct one won't be known until after this pandemic ends.

If you have the means to do so, why not apply for both countries.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I have lodged EOI for 491 NT with 90+15 points, mechanical engineer. I am offshore. Filing EOI is enough to get invited? Or first I have to apply for state nomination by paying AUD 300? How will the sequence of the process? Please help. Thanks in advance.

241 - 260 of 272 Posts