Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody is having idea about the offlist nominations of South Australia SS?

I want to know, whether offlist nomination is only for the international students studied in SA or not?

from past 1.5 yrs I am residing and working in SA. But I didnt studied in SA.

I am working in same SNOL as Assessed and recommended by ACS as below:

262111 Database Administrator--- Off-list criteria applies-- IELTS 6.5 in each band

"Off-list Occupations
Immigration SA is able to nominate a limited number of skilled applicants for occupations that are not included on the State Nominated Occupation List - 2012-13 program year but appear on Immigration SA's Offlist. Off-list nomination is limited to applicants who are international graduates from a South Australian institution and who meet the Immigration SA Offlist criteria listed in Point 5 here.

Please see the Immigration SA Offlist criteria listed in Point 5 here to assess your eligibility."

please let me know whether I am eligible for the offlist nomintion in SA or not?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Anybody is having idea about the offlist nominations of South Australia SS?

I want to know, whether offlist nomination is only for the international students studied in SA or not?

from past 1.5 yrs I am residing and working in SA. But I didnt studied in SA.

I am working in same SNOL as Assessed and recommended by ACS as below:

262111 Database Administrator--- Off-list criteria applies-- IELTS 6.5 in each band

"Off-list Occupations
Immigration SA is able to nominate a limited number of skilled applicants for occupations that are not included on the State Nominated Occupation List - 2012-13 program year but appear on Immigration SA's Offlist. Off-list nomination is limited to applicants who are international graduates from a South Australian institution and who meet the Immigration SA Offlist criteria listed in Point 5 here.

Please see the Immigration SA Offlist criteria listed in Point 5 here to assess your eligibility."

please let me know whether I am eligible for the offlist nomintion in SA or not?
Hi Friend,

It is clearly mentioned in their website that an occupation that is in off-list can be nominated if the candidate have studied there in SA.

So, although you worked there for 1.5 years, unfortunately you are unable to get state nomination. On the other hand, if your occupation is mentioned on "special conditions apply", then either your education or work experience in SA would be more than enough.

In simple, you are not eligible for 190 visa under SA. However, you may get this australian experience assessed and claim points under 189 visa and following this visa, you may go to Wherever you wish, be iy SA, or VIC, or NSW.

All the best!

Sathiya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts