Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I did my engineering before 4 years and I don't have the official transcript i have actually used. But I have all my 8 semesters mark sheet in which all the subjects are mentioned. So my question is, is it mandatory to provide the official transcript for ACS?

For employer reference, Is it enough if we provide only the reference letter from the manager(in A4 Sheet) with the Business card?.. :)mad: As it is not possible for to get the reference letter from the current employer)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hi there,
1> I also completed my engineering 4 yrs back, I suggest u go to ur college n ask for transcripts. I did the same, they charged Rs 750 for 5 official transcripts.
Advantage of Transcripts over marksheets is that the College authenticates your degree on it's letter head, this saves the efforts of Verification Dept a great deal, also it is compact (mine is 5 pages).
Do not know wheteher marksheets are sufficient..... (I will provide both).

2> Along with ur manager ref and business card, u have to provide a 'Statuatory Declaration' on a stamp Paper (use 10 Rs paper).

Hope ur doubts are cleared, if not revert back..m sure some1 or another will help u out.
Good luck!!!!!! :)
Hi,

I did my engineering before 4 years and I don't have the official transcript i have actually used. But I have all my 8 semesters mark sheet in which all the subjects are mentioned. So my question is, is it mandatory to provide the official transcript for ACS?

For employer reference, Is it enough if we provide only the reference letter from the manager(in A4 Sheet) with the Business card?.. :)mad: As it is not possible for to get the reference letter from the current employer)

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
My university does not provide the transcript to my hand and they say they can send it to the government body directly. Is the ACS is government body? and any help how can i resolve this?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
sujya said:
Hi,
My university does not provide the transcript to my hand and they say they can send it to the government body directly. Is the ACS is government body? and any help how can i resolve this?
Thanks in advance.
Why wouldn't the candidate is not entitled to get the transcripts in hand? Which university has this weird rule ? To ur question - ACS is not a govt. Body and they accept certified copies. Sending originals to them is not recommended either.

Sent from my ipad using Expat Forum

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi,

Thanks.
Official transcript is mandatory.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi,
Thanks in advance.
some universities do not send official transcripts to students (I also experienced the same situation).
I requested the transcripts to be sent directly to Engineers australia.
So you can similarly git them sent to ACS directly..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Why wouldn't the candidate is not entitled to get the transcripts in hand? Which university has this weird rule ? To ur question - ACS is not a govt. Body and they accept certified copies. Sending originals to them is not recommended either.

Sent from my ipad using Expat Forum
Hi Maddy;
A lot of universities do not give Official Transcripts to students. Even if they do they will clearly write on the envelope : "This is an Official Transcript and will be considered void if opened by the student"

·
Registered
127 Posts
Official transcript is mandatory.

Official transcript is NOT mandatory..Even I didn't submit it to ACS but still got positive assessment.

Documents I submitted :

1. Certified copies of each of the semester's marksheet.
2. Certified copies of Degree certificate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Official transcript is NOT mandatory..Even I didn't submit it to ACS but still got positive assessment.

Documents I submitted :

1. Certified copies of each of the semester's marksheet.
2. Certified copies of Degree certificate.

Hey can we do the transcript from the colleage principal or from whom do we need to get the transcript?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.